It appears that there is a great many things that I need to do. That I plan on doing anyways.
In order to reach a higher stage of Productivity, I’ll have to clean, organize, etc.
In order to become more skillful and have more resources, I’ll have to decide between people and relationships and actions.
I also need to keep proper care of my body or else it’ll not be strong enough to take care of what needs to be done. The idea behind this is to increase my options and get me a bigger safety net.
8 months till Financial independence is required.
The following to-do list will be the most important parts of this week.
- Most important
- Break it to Kaseem, make sure he understands I’m firm about not being able to help him that frequently after Tuesday. Rides to work, groceries, whatever. Hand him the chik peas I promised
Drive to Japanese Auto Masters on Tuesday, pay for the car checkupDone and paid for =w*b
- Go to interview
Just happened, its for Chipotle. I wonder if new drafts woudl be nice or if I should just post a new thing. I gotta figure out what to wear too.
- Organize my room, its gotta be done.
There’s so much left to do. I’ll be sure to clean the bathroom tonight at least.
- Finish all of my homework for this week and the next
Update on this, almost done with this week’s homework, plenty let to do.
- Make sure to write formal reports to email to those supporting me financially
Well, only one thing to do right? Guess I’ll keep a journal and keep my thoughts up..
- Finish Spreadsheet for grades
Not too hard, I guess I’ll tackle that now.
- Begin working on a spreadsheet for finances
- Apply to one scholarship
- Reserve the library study rooms
Just got Friday and Saturday left
- Apply to the on-campus jobs
- Begin doing homework in the computer lab
- Apologize to the film crew
Guess I can start with doing things one at a time.
- Hit the gym with someone on Friday.
- Make a video reply to this beautiful piece https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3jthhx/a_gentle_reminder_dont_take_this_game_too/
- Hit the gym
threeone time this week.
I know its not a good idea to change your list, but I’mt rying to bee a bit more….realistic?
- Draw a still life
I need to remember what got me here in the first place was hard work and focus, and that’ll carry me farther. I need to convince my parents, relatives, and everyone here that I’m serious about chasing after my future. That being said, everything is done one step at a time, so I can’t be too hasty.
Once I’ve gotten this going, I can start being a bit more ambitious with other things, but I need to take this one step at a time. This has a purpose, every movement has a purpose. My reason for throwing this up on my blog is in part to revive it, but also in part to allow me to view this any time and share it with people I can ask for advice.
This is my journey, it begins anew now.